Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Ten Facts About Me

Hello and welcome to my blog!
As this is my first post I thought I was tell you ten facts about me and then explain what plans I have for this blog by way of an introduction.
Without further ado, here are ten random facts about me:
1. My name is Caoimhe
2. I am 16 years old
3. I live in Northern Ireland
4. I love to sing
5. I play the violin and have done since I was 7 years old
6. I have a cat called Angel
She likes to think she's a cat model sometimes
7. I love writing (stories, essays, anything at all!) and reading books
8. I have a keen interest in makeup, fashion and hair
9. I love music - I can't go a day without listening to it! It really motivates me to work as well
10. I love travelling, visiting new places and trying new things. (I'm going to Germany on Saturday for the first time and I can't wait!)
Berlin
At the minute, the ideas I have for posts on this blog are about makeup, fashion, hair tutorials, my life and experiences and perhaps some reviews on random things. I hope you will enjoy reading my blog as much as I will enjoy writing it!

-Velvet Lilies x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik