Monday, 28 July 2014

Fun in the Sun

The sun has finally decided to make an appearance where I live and the past few days have been glorious! It's been sunny and warm, with barely a cloud in the sky. When the sun comes out I, like a lot of other, aim to take full advantage of it and try to spend the whole day outside (with plenty of suncream and water, of course!).

I live in the country and am fortunate enough to have quite a big garden, full of lots of different flowers and plants (which I have to rather ashamedly admit, is thanks to my dad more than me!). I thought I would show you guys some of my favourite flowers, plants and views in my garden taken on a lovely sunny day.



I hope the sun has been shining where you are! :)
 - Velvet Lilies x

 Twitter | Bloglovin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik