Friday, 29 August 2014

My Long-Awaited Beach Day

On the second to last Sunday of my summer holidays, I was finally able to cross off the number 1 thing on my Summer 2014 Bucket List: go to the beach.

This year the weather where I spend my summers was the worst it has been for years, meaning no beach trips were made. But just when I thought I'd never achieve my number 1 goal for the summer, the sun decided to make an appearance and I got my beach day (or beach early-afternoon, I guess!)!

It wasn't roasting hot, only 17-18°C, but the sun was out and that was all I cared about. I dragged my family out of the house to the closest beach, which happens to have some of the highest sand dunes in Europe. I had great fun going up the sand dunes and had amazing views from the top. The best bit, however, was running/sliding down them afterwards!

These were some of the pictures I took. I hope you enjoy the pretty scenery as much as I did!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik