Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Sayings That Inspire Me

For a lot of people, the beginning of September marks the beginning of a new year of classes, studying and work. In order to get me through my studies, I have 8 sayings or quotes that I have on my wall above my desk. These 8 sayings always inspire me and remind me not to give up and that everything I do for school is for my own benefit in the future. I thought I would share these sayings with you so they can maybe help inspire you too. (I made the sayings into pictures myself but please feel free to use them if you would like! :) )

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.


8.


If you would like the original size of any of these edits that I made, just tweet me and I'll send them to you! :)

- Velvet Lilies x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik