Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Is It Christmas Yet?

One of the things I love about Christmas time are the Christmas sweaters that can be seen everywhere. Whether they're typical "ugly" ones or cute ones, I love seeing people get into the spirit of Christmas through their fashion.

About two weeks ago I was in Dorothy Perkins and was totally drawn to their collection of not-so-ugly Christmas jumpers. They had ones featuring presents, Christmas pudding, Christmas trees, and even robins kissing! I wanted them all! 

In the end, I decided to get this pretty light blue jumper with a skating robin on it. 



 


The jumper is so thick and keeps me warm when I need it to. I like that it has quite a high neck, too, because if I have a cold neck my whole upper body gets cold. I love the cute design on it but still haven't got round to naming the adorable robin yet. Any ideas?

I really love this jumper and I'm going to try and wear it as much as I possibly can over the Christmas period!

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

- Caoimhe x


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik