Thursday, 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas!

As I write this post, Christmas day is coming to an end. Everyone in my family is happy, contently full from Christmas dinner and pretty sleepy. I am so thankful that I am blessed with a healthy, happy family and such kind, selfless parents. I know how stressed out they were in the run-up to Christmas day because they wanted everything to be perfect for my two sisters, brother and I. And it was.

My dad had to go into work today which was a bit of a bummer but every cloud has a silver lining, right? Today, the silver lining was that I got to spend a small part of the day with one of my best friends whom I have known literally since I was born! His dad works with my dad and they were on duty together today so our mums decided we should get together and spend some time with each other. It was a lovely surprise when both the dads arrived at our friends' house two hours earlier than expected!

I'm so thankful that I got to spend my day with some of my loved ones and get to spend time with more family members and friends over the course of the next week. I know a lot of people aren't that lucky.

I want to share some of the photos I took today with you, especially the ones of my Christmas dinner because I know how much time and effort both of my parents put into it.

I hope you all have had a very happy Christmas and will continue to have a very happy Christmas period!

Christmas breakfast







Amazing chocolate cake made by my
dad and my brother
- Caoimhe x

 ♡ Twitter | Bloglovin' | Instagram ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik