Tuesday, 20 January 2015

Nivea Everyday Essentials | Review

As you may or may not know, I spent all of last week doing work experience in Madrid (which you can read about here). Obviously while I was away I needed basic toiletries but with a suitcase allowance of just 15 kilograms I wasn't exactly sure how I was going to do it. That was until I was introduced to this little beauty. It was honestly such a lifesaver to me while I was away. It meant I didn't have to bring any full-sized products and still had more than enough to tide me through the week.


It says on the outer bag (which I accidentally threw out before writing this post, sorry!) that the kit is suitable for hand luggage, but I know some airports are really fussy about what you can and can't bring in your hand luggage, so I just played it safe and put it in my suitcase.

The kit contains all the basic essentials you would need for going away for a week: deodorant, moisturiser, lip balm, shower cream and cleansing wipes. The products, I found, were all really good quality too. I was a bit wary about using the cleansing wipes on my sensitive skin as I haven't really used facial wipes before but I was really happy with the outcome. They left my face feeling clean without leaving it feel rubbed raw.

Overall, I think this little kit bag is perfect for going away for a week. It has the perfect products, all perfectly-sized and the little zipped bag is so handy to keep them in! The only thing I would say is that the whole kit probably wouldn't last you more than about a week and a half to 2 weeks, in particular the shower cream and moisturiser (and cleansing wipes depending on whether you use them once or twice a day). But it wouldn't cost much to go out and buy more shower cream or moisturiser while you're away so I don't really think this is an important point. Priced at £5 from Superdrug, I think it's an amazing bargain and worth even more than that, to be totally honest!

~

If you are interested in reading about any of the products separately, here are the links to see ingredients and what they do etc.:

Nivea Refreshing Facial Cleansing Wipes ~ http://shop.nivea.co.uk/refreshing-facial-cleansing-wipes-25s.html

- Caoimhe x

2 comments:

  1. I love the Nivea Cleansing wipes. Perfect for takin game up before the gym!! xxx

    KirstyLeighx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually surprised at how much I liked them! Aw yeah, I'd say they'd be so handy for taking off makeup before the gym because they'd be so easy to just throw in your kit bag! :) x

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik