Thursday, 28 May 2015

Casual 17th Birthday Celebrations | OOTD

Yesterday was my 17th birthday. As it falls right smack-bam in the middle of exam season, I always wait until after my exams are over before having a party. It just means everyone can properly enjoy themselves more without the thought of 'oh, I should really be revising right now'. But my family didn't want my birthday to pass without even a tiny party!

Thankfully I had no exams yesterday so it was just a study day. My mum and dad were working and my sisters and brother were at school so I did actually have no choice but to do a bit of work during the day! In the evening we went out for dinner to an Italian restaurant - my favourite!

It was such a lovely and relaxed occasion! It was good to get the opportunity to really sit down and talk with my family with nobody having to cook or anything. The past few weeks have just been so busy!

So here's what I wore...





I ordered the kimono from Dorothy Perkins on Sunday and it arrived yesterday so of course I had to wear it! I love it!

A friend bought me the blue Hollister top for my 11th birthday but I only fit into it recently, haha! It's such a pretty shade of blue.

The jeans are high-waisted Moto Joni jeans from Topshop.

The plimsoles are from New Look. They're such a pretty purple colour and are so comfortable to wear! Perfect for something casual to throw on in summer!

The mini tote bag is from Miss Selfridge and I am totally in love with it! It's the perfect size because it's small but can still hold everything I need when going out. It's another lovely shade of blue!


I really like this outfit and I think it's perfect for a casual spring/summer day. It would also be perfect with a pair of gladiator sandals!

- Caoimhe x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik