Sunday, 28 June 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award


Reading a comment on Thursday evening telling me I'd been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award made my week! Thank you so much to Leonni for nominating me! You should definitely go check out her blog - http://leonnilittleblog.blogspot.co.uk/. I love it and I know you will too!

So the rules of this award are:
  • Thank the person who nominated you
  • Include a link to their blog
  • Write 7 facts about yourself
  • Nominate 15 bloggers to pass the award on to

My 7 random facts:
  1. In September I will start my final year of school before going to university if all goes well.
  2. At uni I hope to study International Business Management with Spanish.
  3. My favourite book and film series is The Hunger Games.
  4. I had been in 4 different continents by the time I turned 3 but haven't been outside of Europe since
  5. I have a cat called Angel and at the end of July I'm getting another kitten which we are calling Oscar. I'm so excited to get him!
  6. My favourite TV show at the minute is Once Upon a Time. It's sooo good!
  7. I'm a huge chocoholic. I don't think I can survive a day without eating something with even a tiny bit of chocolate in it!!!

My 15 nominees:
Thanks again to Leonni for nominating me! I can't wait to read everyone else's 7 facts! :)

- Caoimhe x

10 comments:

  1. thanks for nominating me! I really appreciate it. I am scheduling a lot of posts in advance or the summer as I will be everywhere but home. I can plan this in for August so it will be a while but just know it's coming! thanks again ;) xx

    Love, Charline | Charline Has a Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all - I love your blog! I'll keep an eye out for it :) x

      Delete
  2. International Business Management with Spanish sounds interesting. You can do it. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the nomination, i really appreciate it. My blog post on it will be up within the next few weeks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all! I can't wait to read it :) x

      Delete
  4. Thank you for nominating me! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik