Thursday, 23 July 2015

Life's a Beach

Like many people, my favourite place to spend warm summer days is on the beach. It's the perfect place to relax and sunbathe while reading a good book and listening to music and when I get too warm I can cool off in the sea. However, when I go to the beach I find I need a lot of things: sunglasses, sun cream, books, earphones, my wetsuit, towels, dry clothes to change into after going in the sea... It can be a difficult task getting all of these things actually onto the beach! That's where a good sturdy beach bag comes in.

I scoured the Internet looking for beach bags that can handle all the stuff I need and came across quite a few. I narrowed it down to my 6 favourite beach bags or bags that can be used as beach bags and decided to share them with you. So I guess this is my beach bag wish list:






4 comments:

  1. I definitely agree! Going to the beach seems fun before all the packing! I'd go for the New Look one, it looks so chic

    www.partiallydreaming.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I think the beach design and slogan make it perfect!

      Delete
  2. This post really made me miss the beach! Great post love!
    xoxo
    www.midwesternmamalove.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik