Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Top 5 Tunesday #12

I can't believe this is my 12th 'Top 5 Tunesday' post! The fact that I started these posts where I tell you my 5 most listened-to songs of the month almost a full year ago blows my mind! Where has the time gone?!

Anyway, here are the songs I was listening to in June...



1. Stitches - Shawn Mendes

Shawn has become so popular over the past year and I can see why - he's a great musician! I really like this song - I like the tune, the lyrics, the guitar part, the funky backing track... I've been really enjoying this song throughout the past few weeks and I really like the music video he released for it recently!



2. Falling In Love Tonight - The Tide
The Tide are a new band signed to The Vamps' record label and have been supporting them at a lot of their concerts. I saw them at the Odyssey in April and they are really really good! This is the only original song they have up on their YouTube channel and I love it. I listened to it so many times in June!



3. Trouble - Iggy Azalea and Jennifer Hudson

This is such a catchy song! I feel like it's quite different - I don't think I've heard anything like it, really. It's fun and upbeat with smart and funky lyrics. I really like it!



4. 18 - 5 Seconds of Summer

5 Seconds of Summer are another musical act that has totally blown up over the past year. They've come so far! Although this song is a bit of an oldie of theirs, I've been loving it recently. I think the message of it is so relevant and relatable, even if it isn't for them themselves anymore!



5. Bad Blood - Taylor Swift and Kendrick Lamar

I love this song so much! The message behind it is so bold but I love that Taylor is just so confident with it. I think it would be a good one to have on repeat if you had fallen out with someone. It's definitely a good one for belting out at the top of your voice!

I love the badass music video, too. It's a whole different look for her but she pulls it off so well. But to be fair, it's Taylor Swift - she can pull off anything!



To see May's top 5 click here

- Caoimhe x 

2 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik