Tuesday, 18 August 2015

Top 5 Tunesday #13

Before I get into the content of this post I want to apologise for the lack of activity on my blog, Twitter and Instagram recently. My summer turned out busier than I had planned and so I hadn't pre-written any posts. On top of that I was away for nearly 3 weeks without wifi (yes, it was difficult but I pulled through!). But I'm back now with posts planned for up until the middle of September. Sorry again and thank you for sticking with me!

So here, two weeks overdue, are my 5 most listened-to songs of July...


1. Shut Up and Dance - Walk the Moon

This song is so catchy and it's such a good song too! I'd never heard of Walk the Moon before but I love hearing new stuff from new bands and I'm glad it has done so well for them.



2. Poison - Rita Ora

This song is really different from Rita Ora's previous releases but I love it! It's such a good song for belting out when you're home alone or in the shower!

I love the contrast between the relatively up-tempo verses and the slower choruses. It's a great song for Rita to show off her amazing voice!



3. We Know - Fifth Harmony

I was so happy when Fifth Harmony's album finally came out in the UK last month! I'd only heard a few of their songs so I was excited to hear more.

This song is definitely one of my favourites! I think it really shows off their amazing vocals and the harmonies in it are just so good!



4. She's Kinda Hot - 5 Seconds Of Summer

This is such a great song! It's quite a different sound from 5SOS's previous stuff but I really like it! It's made me really excited for their second album coming out in October!



5. Another World - The Vamps

As you may remember, I went to see The Vamps in April and it was such an amazing concert! I found that during July I had a random dose of post-concert depression and so listened to Meet The Vamps on repeat for about a week and I love this song in particular. Aah I so want to go see them again!!!



To see June's top 5, click here

- Caoimhe x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik