Tuesday, 8 September 2015

Top 5 Tunesday #14

Happy September everyone! I hope you all had an amazing summer and are having fun settling back into the routine of normal life. I know I'm not...

Instead I'm going to reminisce on the summer. So, here are my top 5 most listened-to songs of August...


1. Marvin Gaye - Charlie Puth feat. Meghan Trainor

This is such a catchy song and the lyrics are so sweet! I really like Charlie Puth and Meghan Trainor as separate artists and together they are like a power duo! I'm so glad this song is doing so well at the minute because they are two very talented and deserving artists. 



2. Fight Song - Rachel Platten

Oh man, this song. It just gets me so fired up and motivated. The message behind it is so inspiring and uplifting and the lyrics just make me feel so determined. This song is a great one to listen to if you're going through a bit of a tough time and don't feel like you have much left. You're strong and you can keep going. Just keep your head up and keep fighting.



3. Drag Me Down - One Direction

I really love this song! I'm sorry Zayn but this is definitely my favourite One Direction song. I like the whole rock-like feel to it and the message behind it is so empowering. I can't wait to hear their fifth album now!



4. Glitterball - Sigma feat. Ella Henderson

This is a great song! I love Ella Henderson and I think her voice along with Sigma's track is a really good combination. I also think the name of this song is so cool. It's really original and just sounds really cool, idk.



5. Big Girls Cry - Sia

I love the honesty of Sia's songs and lyrics. You can tell from listening to them that she has gone through tough times in her life and I like how she doesn't sugarcoat some of life's harsh realities. I think she is an amazing singer-songwriter and Maddie Ziegler is great for her music videos. Her dancing and her whole aesthetic in the videos is so haunting but in such a way that you just can't look away. I really really like this song!



To see July's top 5, click here

- Caoimhe x

♡ Twitter | Bloglovin' | Instagram ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik