Friday, 6 November 2015

Skincare Wishlist

In terms of skincare, I am prone to be quite lazy. I skip steps in my routine that I know I really shouldn't and I don't drink nearly as much water as I should. These factors, along with the stress of school and all that it entails, have left my skin a little bit worse for wear to say the least. It is in desperate need of some TLC and over the past week or so I've been researching products that would be good for my skin and the situation it's in. (hey, that rhymes!) So, here is my skincare wishlist...

1. Pixi Glow Tonic



I have heard so much about this liquid exfoliator and everything I've heard has been so positive! I think liquid exfoliator is an amazing invention - it does the job of a normal exfoliating scrub, removing dead cells, but is so soft on your skin. I'd say this product would be great for sensitive skin and I really want to give it a go. I also love the packaging of this product. The pink and green go so nicely together! Also, considering the amazing reviews it gets I think £18 is a pretty good price!

2. No7 Calm Skin Redness-Relief Gel



Because my skin is quite sensitive, it can be prone to irritation and redness and it's something I get a bit self-conscious about sometimes. Normally I use my foundation to cover it because obviously the whole point of foundation is to give you an even-coloured base. But to be quite honest, ain't nobody got time fo' dat! There are times when I want to just get up and leave the house with no make-up on but I don't feel confident because of redness on my chin and cheeks. I want to try this product from Boots to see if it will, in fact, calm my skin.

3. Quick Fix Facials Mega Moisture Gel Mask



My skin sometimes feel like the Sahara Desert, it is that dry. At the minute I am using the Simple Kind to Skin Protecting Moisture Cream which I talked about in my 'Summer Favourites' and it is definitely helping. I love treating myself to a face mask every now and then and I've used the Quick Fix Facials Anti-Blemish Mud Mask before and I found it really improved the look and feel of my skin. I want to try this one for dry and thirsty skin to see if it will help at all. Also, on a side note, isn't the pink of the tube just such a pretty colour?!

Have you used any of these products? :)

- Caoimhe x

♡ Twitter | Bloglovin' | Instagram ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik