Monday, 21 December 2015

The Christmas Tag



1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie?
It has to be Elf! I've seen it so many times that I could act in it but it still makes me laugh until my stomach hurts every time I watch it!

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
I open my presents on Christmas morning because I love waking up all excited!

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
I think all of my favourite Christmas memories are to do with spending time with family members and friends that I haven't seen for a while. I also loved the excitement I felt on Christmas Eve when I was younger, getting the mince pies and milk out for Santa, and of course the carrot for Rudolph!

4. Favourite festive food?
I love mince pies - I eat an unhealthy amount of them around Christmas!

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
When I was younger I remember I received this amazing doll's house and I was just amazed by it! I spent hours on end giving all of the dolls little stories and lives! We kept it right up until my youngest sister was about 6 but then we had to get rid of it because we had no more room to store it. I wish I'd been able to keep it for if I have children in the future so I could give it to them!

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
My mum always buys cinnamon scented sachets (wow, nice sibilance) to put on the radiators at Christmas and our house always smells amazing! It would have to be either that or the smell of real Christmas trees - you can't beat that smell!

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Not really. My family just go and visit other family members and friends to give them their Christmas presents. We just have a nice relaxed day :)

8. What tops your tree?
We have a little china angel at the top of our tree. We've had her for as long as I can remember!

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
My one crazy thing I asked for wasn't actually a physical gift! When I was about 7 or 8 I really wanted to be magic (I still would like to be to be quite honest, it's would be so fun!) so I put magic powers right at the top of my list, sure that Santa would give them to me! Needless to say, I didn't wake up magic that Christmas morning...

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
As cheesy as it sounds, it is definitely spending time with my family and friends. I love having loads of people calling to the house and going to other people's houses over the Christmas period and I love getting to see family members or friends that I haven't seen in ages - Christmas wouldn't be Christmas if you didn't have people to spend it with!

I hope you all have a lovely Christmas! :)
- Caoimhe x

♡ Twitter | Bloglovin' | Instagram ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik