Friday, 22 January 2016

25 'Get To Know Me' Questions



1. What is your middle name?
My middle name is Jane, after my great grandmother. I really like it because it's just a nice plain and simple name.

2. What was/is your favorite subject at school?
I have two favourite subjects: Spanish and Business Studies. I love Spanish because I think it's just such a nice language, and I love speaking it and learning new things about the language. I love Business Studies because it's just such a relevant subject. Literally whatever we are learning at any point in time, there is always something to do with that topic in the business news and I just find it really interesting.

3. What is your favorite drink?
Tea!

4. What is your favorite song at the moment?
I have three favourite songs right now: 'Love Yourself' by Justin Bieber (which I just can't get out of my head!), 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello, and 'Million Words' by The Vamps.

5. What is your favorite food?
Pasta - just anything with pasta!

6. What is the last thing you bought?
The last thing I bought was a new memory card for my camera after I accidentally threw my old one in the fire. (Don't ask...)

7. Favorite book of all time?
Ooh, definitely The Hunger Games! I love everything about the whole trilogy from the plot to the characters to the messages behind the storyline. It's so well-written and so gripping! In fact, I started the first book at 11pm one night and literally could not put it down and I finished it at about 7 or 8 the next morning! It's amazing!!!

8. Favorite colour?
Purple or baby blue.

9. Do you have any pets?
I have two cats called Oscar and Angel.

10. Favorite Perfume?
My favourite perfume changes all the time but at the minute it's DKNY's Be Delicious Eau de Parfum. It's a nice fresh and fruity scent.

11. Favorite Holiday?
I think it would either be my holiday to Berlin in 2014, which I wrote a blog post about here, or when I went to Rome in 2011. We got to see all the amazing landmarks like the Colosseum and the Sistine Chapel. Both Berlin and Rome are such beautiful cities!

12. Are you married?
I think I'm just a bit too young yet! Plus, I need to find someone willing to marry me first hahaha! But I want to get married when I'm older.

13. Have you ever been out of your home country? If so, how many times?
I was actually born in Australia but my home country is Ireland. My parents moved back here when I was nearly 2 years old, so I don't remember anything about Australia so for this question I'll count the times I can actually remember - I've been to Spain 5 times, England 4 times Italy twice and Germany once.

14. Do you speak any other language?
I study French and Spanish but I'm not fluent in them. I hope to be fluent in at least one language someday.

15. How many siblings do you have?
I have three siblings - two younger sisters and a younger brother.

16. What is your favorite shop?
I have a lot of favourite shops! I love Boots, Eason, H&M, Zara, Dorothy Perkins, River Island, Forever 21... the list goes on!

17. Favorite restaurant?
I think I'd have to say Pizza Express because yumm!

18. When was the last time you cried?
I'm really emotional so I cry at everything! The last time I cried was a few days ago when watching a sad programme on TV.

19. Favorite Blog?
I have wayy too many to list here but some of them are Zoella, Tanya Burr, Niomi SmartEstée Lalonde, A Model Recommends, Fleur De Force, But First, Coffee, What Olivia Did, Lauren ConradOlivia Redfern, Charline Has a Blog, and Vivianna Does Makeup

20. Favorite Movie?
I don't have just one favourite movie but some of my favourites are 'The Hunger Games', the Harry Potter movies, 'Love, Rosie', 'Les Miserables', '13 Going On 30', 'The Sound of Music'.

21. Favorite TV shows?
'Pretty Little Liars', 'How To Get Away With Murder' and 'Once Upon a Time.'

22. PC or Mac?
I have a PC and I love it so much, so I'll have to go with PC.

23. What phone do you have?
An iPhone 4S.

24. How tall are you?
I'm in between 5'1'' and 5'2''.

25. Can you cook?
I bake more than cook but I do have a few dishes that I make sometimes. I'll need a lot more if I go away to university in September though!!

I hope you enjoyed learning a bit more about me :)
- Caoimhe x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik