Saturday, 2 January 2016

Hello 2016!



Happy New Year, everyone! I can't quite believe it's 2016. 2015 just flew in!

2015 was a pretty good year for me and you can see some of my favourite moments of the year in the collage above - my work experience in Madrid, seeing The Vamps live, going to the Irish Open golf tournament, getting Oscar, participating in my school musical, my formal, passing my driving test, Christmas, among so many other things. Obviously there were downs too. Nobody can have 365 days straight of positivity unfortunately! But I feel that for me the good moments far outweighed the not-so-good ones. Fingers crossed that 2016 will be the same!

This year will be quite a big one for me. If all goes well in my A Levels, I may be packing my things and moving to England or Scotland! After June, it'll be a big change for me whether I decide to go away or not as I will be leaving school and therefore pretty much everything that is normal to me. I'm not expecting it to be easy but I feel like I'm up for the challenge!

Before, at the beginning of every new year I made vague, generic New Year's Resolutions and every year I either completely forgot about them or failed to achieve them and gave up in the second week of January! So, this year, instead of having vague resolutions like 'get fit' and 'be happy', I thought I'd make a list of goals or a bucket list of things I want to achieve in 2016...

  • Drink at least 2 litres of water each day
  • Take at least 8,000 steps each day
  • Try to drive 4 or 5 days a week to improve my confidence on the road
  • Get my golf handicap cut to at least 24
  • Take more photos
  • Say yes to more things and just have fun :)

What are your New Year's Resolutions?
- Caoimhe x

Twitter | Bloglovin' | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik