Wednesday, 8 June 2016

High-End Makeup Wish List

1. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
I love a glowy look and this foundation is so popular for achieving that. It is apparently good for normal to dry skin as it is very hydrating and the coverage seems to be sheer but buildable. For me personally, these are all the things I need in an ideal foundation!

2. Urban Decay Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette
I absolutely adore the pink and rose gold tones in this palette and I feel they'd be especially nice colours to wear in the summer. I already have the Naked 1 palette and the quality of the eyeshadows is so good! They're really pigmented and last for hours!

3. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
I feel like I don't even have to explain this one - just look that highlight palette! It's beautiful!

4. Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand
I have pretty bad under eye circles and I've heard really good things about this concealer! On the Charlotte Tilbury website it states that it "creates the appearance of 8 hours sleep in two clicks by expertly covering dark circles and lines, smoothing out bags or hollows, brightening the eye contour and hydrating the skin’s surface for a dewy, luminous finish." That's exactly what I need!


5. YSL Touche Éclat Radiant Touch Concealer
I'm in need of a good highlighting concealer and my friend has this highlighting concealer and loves it. It looks amazing on her when she wears it!

What's on your high-end makeup wish list? Have you tried any of these products? :)

- Caoimhe x

♡ Twitter | Bloglovin' | Instagram ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik