Wednesday, 15 June 2016

My Summer Reading Bucket List



I love reading but unfortunately during the school year I get hardly any time to actually read for fun. As a student, I spend so much time reading notes and textbooks and when I do get a spare hour or whatever, sometimes the idea of reading even more seems a bit exhausting and it's easier to sit down and watch a movie or a TV programme, which I know is so bad!

During the summer I love spending my free time relaxing with a good book and I recently came across the idea of a Reading Bucket List, so I decided to make my own for the summer and share it here maybe to inspire some other people to read more.
  • Read a book with more than 500 pages
  • Read a book published this year
  • Read a book with a one-word title
  • Read a book set somewhere I've always wanted to visit
  • Read a book written by a celebrity
  • Read a book based on a true story
  • Read a book that was originally written in another language
  • Read a book set in high school
  • Read a non-fiction book
  • Read a book from my childhood
  • Read a book recommended by a friend
  • Read a book with magic
  • Read a book I started but never finished
  • Read a book I was supposed to read in school but didn't (don't tell my English teacher!)
  • Read a mystery or thriller

At the end of the summer, I'll make an update post and tell you what book I read for each and maybe give mini reviews of the ones I particularly enjoyed. Happy reading everyone! :)


- Caoimhe x

♡ Twitter | Bloglovin' | Instagram ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik